Crypto Social Networks
The social network industry is always innovating and harnessing the latest technology to reach more eyes and ears (users). With every great innovation comes curtains hurdles, and the social media industry has its fair share of all these. Things like digital piracy, inaccurate royalty distributions, erroneous data generation, fraudulent content, just to mention but a few.
This is where the blockchain system comes into play. By leveraging the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency, some social networks have been able to scale the hurdles and serve their users better. Here are the top 5 crypto social networks using the power of blockchain technology to revolutionize the social network industry.
- a crypto-based social network in the early stage, it is possible to find a roadmap on their site.
- social media network that rewards its community with the cryptocurrency called STEEM for publishing and curating content on the platform.
- a crypto social network that integrates speculation and social media, and it is deployed on its own custom blockchain
- The platform is more privacy-oriented than traditional social media networks.
- a decentralized and blockchain-powered social media network created by Twitter.
This list of the top 5 crypto social networks gives you an idea of what the future holds for the social media industry. It is already obvious that crypto and blockchain will disrupt the industry; the question is will the traditional social networks remain relevant in the future? Only time will tell the full extent of the disruption and what becomes of mainstream social networks.